Dalai Lama the 14th.
Dalai Lama actau name is Lhamo Dhondup but that changed when he was recognized and recarninted by the Dalai Lama the 13th. To become what he became he had to do five majors and five minors which he suceeded with honors. He was giving the full political power after China had an invasion with Tibet. Throughout the years, Dalai Lama made the Five Point Peace Plan which was:
- Transformation of the whole of Tibet into a zone of peace.
- Abandonment of China's population transfer policy that threatens the very existence of the Tibetans as a people.
- Respect for the Tibetan people's fundamental human rights and democratic freedoms.
- Restoration and protection of Tibet's natural environment and the abandonment of China's use of Tibet for the production of nuclear weapons and dumping of nuclear waste.
- Commencement of earnest negotiations on the future status of Tibet and of relations between the Tibetan and Chinese peoples.