Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hello from Elizabeth :)

Hello everyone, I am enjoying being in your classroom so far and observing how you all learn the best.  It has been a great experience already and I'm looking forward to working with some of you one on one.  A little about me, I am a recent graduate of Marion Technical College with a University Transfer degree, meaning I went to school to take more school!  I have an end goal of becoming an admissions adviser for a college.  I enjoy working with people and love the college atmosphere.  I am a member of an a cappella singing group with OSUM roots, 4 the Record.  I like to be involved and around people.  I also enjoy reading but prefer writing and something I recently heard was to be a good writer you should be a good reader which brings me to:

This is the website for the Academic Enrichment Center, there you can find free tutoring services for most of your classes provided by Ohio State.  I have tutored in the past with MTC and am looking forward to helping however I can here.  I would love to talk to any of you about your writing, that's why I'm here!  If you have any questions, feel free to email me at elizabeth.moore4.30@gmail.com and I will do the best I can to help you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment