Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"Shrouded in Contradiction"

Hi, I'm Tiffany! I graduated from Marion Harding High-school, and obviously I'm a freshman at Ohio State University at Marion. My major is still undecided, I'm considering early childhood education, also interested in nursing. I'll probably end up going with the teaching career, rather than a nurse because I love being with kids, and I'm terrified of needles, so nursing probably isn't my thing. In high-school I cheered varsity football and basketball, and I ran track. In my spare time I enjoy going shopping, tumbling, baking, coloring, watching movies, and being with my friends and family.

"I long for the days when I could walk the streets of my country with the wind in my hair. When clothes were clothes." Gelareh Asayesh, explained in this essay that some women were just wearing the veil, because their mothers did. They didn't even know the real meaning of actually wearing that veil.

No comments:

Post a Comment